When you decide to start your own freelance writing and/or editing business, it can be tough to figure out where to even begin with it all.
And maybe you feel like if you just had a few practical tips and direction for what to do, you might actually have the motivation to get started.
I've got you covered!
The Business of Writing & Editing: Deluxe Package will put you at ease if you don't have a clue where to begin as a freelancer -- PLUS how to keep your drive up when the idea of starting a business feels a little overwhelming (to say the least!).
This program is for YOU if you are brand-new to business and would love to become a freelance writer and/or editor.
- PDF copy of The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers
- Fillable workbook for making notes and your very own plan of action as you read through the book
- Cheat sheet featuring 5 tips for identifying your ideal client
- Replay of my Social Media Marketing for Freelancers webinar (55-minute video training featuring 3 marketing strategies, 10 questions to ask when choosing a social media platform for marketing your freelance business, 7-day plan of action for how to find clients, plus additional social media marketing tips)
- Practical tips to help you with your new business + lifestyle
- Personal anecdotes for what works (and what doesn't) as a home-based small business owner
- Ideas for networking, marketing your business, and how to thrive with your home office
- The exact strategy I used on LinkedIn that resulted in getting contacted by headhunters
- Actual real-life rates for freelancers + suggestions for how to price your services
- Templates you can start using right away for your freelancing business
- Answers to some important questions you might not have considered about being a freelancer
- Step-by-step guide for finding clients, managing slow + busy times, and how to succeed as a new business owner
- Chapter 1: How I Got Started as a Freelance Writer & Editor
- Chapter 2: The Freelance Lifestyle (or, What Does a Writer / Editor Do?)
- Chapter 3: Creating Your Business Strategy & Building Your Network
- Chapter 4: Launching Your Freelance Writing & Editing Business
- Chapter 5: So You’ve Launched Your Business: Now What?
- Chapter 6: How to Survive & Thrive With the Freelance Life
- Chapter 7: Frequently Asked Questions about Business, Writing & Editing
- Chapter 8: CAUTION! Things to Watch Out For as a Freelancer
- Appendix I: Basic Proofreading Checklist
- Appendix II: Blog Post Checklist
- Appendix III: Sample Business Plan Template
- Appendix IV: Sample of a Day in the Life of a Freelance Writer / Editor
- Appendix V: Sample Invoice
- Appendix VI: Sample Income & Expenses Template
- Appendix VII: Sample Contract Template
- Appendix VIII: Sample Daily Maintenance Checklist Template
Hi! I'm Sagan, a freelance coach + blogger with 8 years of experience as a freelance writer + editor.
This Deluxe Package will provide you not only with an e-copy of my book, The Business of Writing & Editing: Practical Tips & Templates for New Freelancers, but you'll also get extra goodies to help take your freelance business to the next level!