You love having your own freelance business and working from home.
...But you DON'T love how lonely it can get to do everything in your business by yourself.
...And you DON'T love how overwhelmed you feel with everything you're trying to juggle in your business.
...And you REALLY wish you knew what the heck you should focus your energies on when you have limited time.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a business best friend to help you strategize + get organized in business, brainstorm ideas, and provide you with positive encouragement and support so you have the confidence to make serious progress with your business?
Let me be your BBF (business best friend) for an 8-week period.
From virtual coffee dates to email hangouts and more, I'm here for you, helping you make serious progress with your freelance business in the most enjoyable way possible.
...Because one of the best parts of having your own business is that it is so much FUN to do something you love!
- Understands what it's like to have your own freelance business
- Gets genuinely excited for your wins
- Can help you to identify your weaknesses + come up with solutions to your business problems
- Is able to provide you with constructive (positive!) feedback on how to make concrete improvements to your business
- You can reach out to whenever you need to talk something over, have a burning question to ask, want feedback on your work, or need to bounce ideas around
- Gets as much enjoyment from chatting about all things business as you do
- You can rely on to be there for you on short notice
- Will prioritize YOU and your business each and every week during the program.
As a freelance business coach, I will be all of that for you during this one-on-one Biz Bestie Coaching Program!
As a business strategist for freelancers, my role is to...
- Identify what your personal business weaknesses are + strategize ways to work with/around those weaknesses
- Brainstorm ideas with you
- Strategize ways you can effectively implement those business ideas
- Provide constructive, positive feedback on your work to improve your business
- Make recommendations for moving forward with your business (including big-picture planning and goal-setting)
- Give direction + guidance
- Provide support + encouragement
I can't do the work for you.
But what I CAN do is all of the above -- whether it's helping to come up with ideas, reviewing your website copy, making suggestions for the next steps to take, or just being there to lend a supportive ear and encouraging words.
If you need someone to give you an encouraging push in the right direction, or if you're feeling a little lost or overwhelmed with how to get started, or if you want some guidance and actionable steps for what to focus on every single week over the next few months, I can help you with all of that.
1) I have nearly a decade of experience in managing my own business (so I know what I'm talking about!)
2) My experience as a small business owner has included working full-time on my business as well as working part-time on it (while I was also working a stressful, intense 9 to 5 job) -- so regardless of your situation, I have a real-life insight into some of the challenges you might be facing.
3) The first time I was a full-time freelancer many years ago, I made a lot of mistakes and failed to the point that I had to go back to working at a 9 to 5 job while I worked on my own business on the side... but I was able to learn a TON from that experience, so that the second time I became a full-time business owner (several years ago), I had a great deal of success!
It's not like I started out magically knowing everything about business -- nope! What I teach you is stuff that really WORKS based on real-life testing. I've been where you are, struggling with your business, and I can definitely empathize with your situation.
4) I do NOT believe there is any single right way to have a successful business -- which means that I'll work with you to find unique, customized strategies + action steps that are right for YOU!
I'm not going to just feed you the exact same thing as a dozen other students. You're guaranteed to get personalized recommendations and customized tips + ideas that make sense for who you are and what your unique business vision and goals entail.
- Choosing the right services for your business
- Coming up with a customized plan of action
- Identifying who your ideal client is + where to find them
- Crafting email pitches + website copy
- Figuring out what steps to focus on at which stages of your business
- Breaking down big goals into manageable, bite-sized actions that get real results
- Working productively from home + managing your time effectively
- Staying motivated + inspired to keep moving forward + making progress with your business
"With the help of Sagan's teaching, I was able to take my business from just an idea in my head to something I am now working on full-time... within the space of only 6 months!
- Elizabeth, a Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success student
When you enroll in this coaching program, you will fill out an initial assessment providing details on your business (or your business idea, if you haven't started your business yet), the obstacles you've been facing, and any particular areas you would like to work on together over the 8-week period.
Then, we will have a virtual "coffee date" over YouTube Live, spending about 30 minutes to chat about your business and organize a strategic plan of action for the next month.
We'll do another live call midway through the program (at about the 4-week mark) to plan out the next month, as well as a live call at the end of the program (at about the 8-week mark) to create a plan of action for your next steps once the program ends.
You'll get access to the recordings of the live calls in case you want to go back and review what we discussed at any time.
Throughout the 8-week program, you will also get unlimited email access to me -- so you can email me at any time in between our weekly coffee dates with your questions, thoughts, and ideas for additional feedback, recommendations, and encouragement. We can talk about anything you're struggling with and explore ways for you to overcome those issues.
At the end of our 8-week coaching program, you will get an assessment overview of recommendations for the next steps you can take!
As a special bonus you'll get a backstage pass to the Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success group coaching program ($400 value).
...AND you'll get a VIP coupon code for an additional 8 weeks of one-on-one coaching with me at a reduced rate of 25% off ($250 savings!).
Although the overall program is valued at more than $2,000, the total investment you'll make is just 3 monthly payments $329/month.
Why am I not pricing this program at its actual value? Because I want this program to be AFFORDABLE for you! I know how tough it can be to invest in your business when you're just starting out.
I've deliberately priced this program well below the market rate so it's something you can actually budget for (plus, the progress we're going to make with your business over the 3-month period will more than pay for itself!).
Most business coaches charge upwards of $250 per HOUR.
Imagine what your business could be like, 8 weeks from now, if you made the decision TODAY to take the leap and enroll in this program.
Imagine what you could do with unlimited access to a coach, providing you with personalized feedback, for a solid 8 weeks.
Imagine what you could accomplish with a biz bestie at your side, every step along the way, who has the years of qualified, professional experience to help you out.
Imagine where you could be in the next few months if you invested in your business today.
"The clarity in which Sagan presents information is excellent. The examples she provides in her teaching really helped with my planning and thinking.
Sagan teaches useful information, without unnecessary spin, to reassure me that I can take the steps to work as a freelancer and make it a great lifestyle choice.
Her friendly tone combined with her professional manner and knowledge tells me she knows what she's talking about and she cares. Thanks Sagan!"
- Robyn, a Set Yourself Up For Freelancing Success student
With nearly a decade of experience as a freelance writer, editor, and social media manager (in both part-time and full-time capacities, working with small businesses, non-profits, corporate entities, and individuals), Sagan has provided supports and direction to dozens of students through one-on-one and group coaching.
Got questions about Sagan or about this program? Contact her at email@example.com!
Enroll now to make sure you don't miss out: