Join more than 175 other students!
Wondering how to set rates for your freelance business?
Curious about how to best use social media as a marketing tool?
Would you love to be more organized so that you can take charge of your freelance business?
Are you stuck when it comes to figuring out if you're ready to quit your 9 to 5 job?
Want to get tips for being a better freelancer?
I TOTALLY get that!
Take advantage of my 8+ years of experience as a freelancer and blogger: with these 30-minute and hour-long sessions, you'll walk away with actionable content to help you get more direction with your freelance business.
This webinar vault includes 8 videos to help you be a more successful freelancer.
More webinar replays will be added in the coming months so you can continue to learn new things as a home-based business owner and be a better freelancer.
- How to be a freelancer when you don't have much experience
- Whether you should charge by the hour or by the project
- How to package + present your freelance services
- 3 actionable strategies for how to boost your confidence (and get ahead as a freelancer)
- 10 questions to ask when choosing a social media platform
- 7-day plan of action for getting your first few clients
- How to assess your burnout levels
...and so much more!
Preview the first two webinar replays for FREE!
Click on the "preview" buttons in the course curriculum below to access them now:
Hey there! I'm Sagan, a small business strategist.
I started freelancing and blogging in 2008, and I've learned a lot over the years! I'm so delighted to now be able to share with you the mistakes I've made and the lessons I've learned so that you can build a super awesome, successful work-from-home service-based business too.
Find out more about me on my website, SaganMorrow.com